Remote Pilot Licence (RePL), RPAS Training | National Drones Institute

Become a fully qualified remote drone pilot in 5 days

Learn online or in-class

The National Drones Institute is Australia’s leading, CASA-approved provider of both online and in-class remote pilot training and Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) certifications.

Do I need a RePL qualification?

The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) in Australia requires a Remote Pilot Licence (RePL) to operate a drone (or Remotely Piloted Aircraft — RPA) that weighs above 2kg and is being used for commercial purposes. In just 5 days, we will provide you with the training to qualify for both a RePL and an Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate (AROC), which is required to operate a drone in controlled airspace.

Our Partners


What are you waiting for? Become a fully qualified remote pilot today!

Visit Us On LinkedinVisit Us On FacebookVisit Us On InstagramVisit Us On PinterestVisit Us On Youtube